Welcome to The Noblest Gas, a terrible play on words on a very elegant set of elements.
Things you can expect from this blog:
– Commentary on science research, especially as it relates to urban living and biological systems
– Monologues on the sorry state of science in the Billboard Hot 100’s lyrics
– General excitement and/or anxiety about clones
I also know quite a bit about:
– Maximum containment biology laboratories
– Brunch establishments in Chicago
I grew up in the suburbs of Minnesota and graduated from Northwestern University with a degree in biology. I’ve worked as an ice cream scooper, a pharmacy technician, and a science education coordinator. This summer I’m interning at NOVA. You can reach me at email@example.com.